Mechanical humidistats for incorporation
€23.20 – €24.90
Mechanical humidistats for incorporation, front shaft adjustment.
Hygroscopic polymer film with special treatment, guaranteeing a fast response, long lifetime and high stability.
|Dimensions||85.7 × 45.4 × 42.8 mm|
|Min operating temperature (°C)|
|Max operating temperature (°C)|
SENSING ELEMENT: hygroscopic polymer film with special treatment, guaranteeing a fast response, long lifetime and high stability
HOUSING: Fiber glassfilled Makrolon, high humidity resistance, very high electrical insulation properties. Do not use in places with risk of condensation.
MOUNTING: front fixing by two screws, 30 mm distance. The same fixing is also available at the backside.
SETTING: with 6.4 mm diameter shaft, 14 mm long, with 4 mm flat, front located.
SHAFT ROTATION: Standard mechanical rotation 295°.
ADJUSTMENT RANGE: Range 20-80%: on 235° angular. Range 10-60%: on 224° angular.
CALIBRATION: at mid position at 42% RH and 22°C. Calibration tolerance at mid-point: +/-5% relative humidity. Minimum and maximum positions have positive contact actuation
- SPDT: the NC opens when the relative humidity goes above the set-point (humidification applications), the NO contact closes when the relative humidity goes above the set-point (ventilation or dehumidification applications)
- NC: NC opens when the relative humidity goes above the set-point (humidification applications)
- NO: NO contact closes when the relative humidity goes above the set-point ( ventilation or dehumidification applications)
- Gold plated silver: recommended when storage at high humidity conditions may occur, or when the product is used in low voltage application (electronic control boards)
- Silver: recommended for standard resistive load application or low inductive loads
ELECTRICAL CONNECTIONS: 6.3 x 0.8 mm tabs
AMBIENT CONDITIONS :
Humidity: 5 to 95% without condensation
Ambient temperature: 5 to 40°C
- UL and CSA: 6A resistive, 20A LRA, FLA 7A, 240V
- EC: 6A resistive, (3.7A inductive) 250V
OPTIONS: Change in angular position, reverse rotation, flat and shaft length and orientation change (with MOQ and/or tooling cost)
(mechanical knob rotation 295 °, 14 mm long shaft, flat horizontal position topside at mid adjustment range)
|Contact style||Gold plated contact||Silver contact||Adjustment range||Rotation to increase set-point|
Technical specifications sheet
Miniature mechanical humidistat module, for incorporation. 30-100% relative humidity range
Bimetal surface thermostats
Room humidistat and thermostat combination, wall mounting, for swimming pools areas and air conditioning
Technical informations associated to this product
Electrical contactsAs numerous mechanisms exist, we decided not to distinguish on the basis of constructive technique, but according to their operation speed, which is the key element.
Conversion table relative humidity / absolute humidityDiagramme psychrométrique ou diagramme de Mollier Mode d‘emploi: Pour connaître le taux d’humidité absolue à partir du taux d’humidité relative pour une température ambiante donnée, se placer à l’intersection entre la courbe d’humidité relative (chiffres rouges) et la température ambiante (chiffres blancs, axes verticaux). Le poids d’eau par M3 d’air est donné par les axes horizontaux [...]
Humidistats historical forewordRelative humidity control is relatively new, and the first mechanical devices that were used for this purpose dating from the early 20th century, and were related to the development of central heating and air conditioning, and the concept of environmental comfort.
Humidistats technical featuresIntroduction to nylon ribbon humidistats technology (Others names: Humidostats, hygrostats, humidity switches)