Mechanical humidistats for incorporation
€23.20 – €24.90
Mechanical humidistats for incorporation, front shaft adjustment.
Hygroscopic polymer film with special treatment, guaranteeing a fast response, long lifetime and high stability.
|Dimensions||85.7 × 45.4 × 42.8 mm|
|Min operating temperature (°C)|
|Max operating temperature (°C)|
SENSING ELEMENT: hygroscopic polymer film with special treatment, guaranteeing a fast response, long lifetime and high stability
HOUSING: Fiber glassfilled Makrolon, high humidity resistance, very high electrical insulation properties. Do not use in places with risk of condensation.
MOUNTING: front fixing by two screws, 30 mm distance. The same fixing is also available at the backside.
SETTING: with 6.4 mm diameter shaft, 14 mm long, with 4 mm flat, front located.
SHAFT ROTATION: Standard mechanical rotation 295°.
ADJUSTMENT RANGE: Range 20-80%: on 235° angular. Range 10-60%: on 224° angular.
CALIBRATION: at mid position at 42% RH and 22°C. Calibration tolerance at mid-point: +/-5% relative humidity. Minimum and maximum positions have positive contact actuation
- SPDT: the NC opens when the relative humidity goes above the set-point (humidification applications), the NO contact closes when the relative humidity goes above the set-point (ventilation or dehumidification applications)
- NC: NC opens when the relative humidity goes above the set-point (humidification applications)
- NO: NO contact closes when the relative humidity goes above the set-point ( ventilation or dehumidification applications)
- Gold plated silver: recommended when storage at high humidity conditions may occur, or when the product is used in low voltage application (electronic control boards)
- Silver: recommended for standard resistive load application or low inductive loads
ELECTRICAL CONNECTIONS: 6.3 x 0.8 mm tabs
AMBIENT CONDITIONS :
Humidity: 5 to 95% without condensation
Ambient temperature: 5 to 40°C
- UL and CSA: 6A resistive, 20A LRA, FLA 7A, 240V
- EC: 6A resistive, (3.7A inductive) 250V
OPTIONS: Change in angular position, reverse rotation, flat and shaft length and orientation change (with MOQ and/or tooling cost)
(mechanical knob rotation 295 °, 14 mm long shaft, flat horizontal position topside at mid adjustment range)
|Contact style||Gold plated contact||Silver contact||Adjustment range||Rotation to increase set-point|